What would constitute Un Curso De Milagros in your life?… A million dollars?.. A great family vacation?.. A new car?.. A physical healing?.. Someone’s love?.. a 50-pound weight loss? Whatever it is that you consider your miracle, know that it CAN come true!
This is not meant to be a religious process, however it does require FAITH. Many people will indeed interpret this to mean faith in God, while to others it will mean faith in some other supreme being or faith in oneself, faith in the universal forces, or in the quantum field.
Our definition of a miracle is really very simple. We’re not talking about flying through the air or turning rocks into gold. We define a miracle as anything that you have ever previously considered impossible for yourself… the key word here being “previously”, because the first prerequisite for the creation of your miracle is to be able to create the mindset where you now know that it is at least a possibility – because anything that you consider impossible CANNOT be manifested. Or, as Henry Ford said, “If you believe you can or if you believe you can’t, you’re right!”
Now, how do you create this miracle? Just follow these simple steps.
(1) Know that this miracle is possible. If it has ever been done anywhere and to anyone before know that it is possible for you as well.
(2) Begin thinking about it, dwelling on the joy of accomplishment, get excited about it, dream about it and WRITE IT DOWN ON PAPER as if it is already happening to you.
(3) Make a Plan of Action with a list of steps that will move you toward your goal. Keep excited and motivated. Don’t let your dream out of your sight and most important of all, don’t let anyone, including yourself, cast any negativity over it. KNOW that you are in the process of creating it.
(4) Now TAKE A FIRST STEP. There’s always something, however small that we can do to move us forward each day. Once you’ve taken that first step with positive expectancy, miraculously you will start seeing strange and wonderful things happen! Someone you meet accidentally may tell you something important – or you’ll find that you pick up a book on just the right subject – and lots of amazing coincidences start showing up. This is simply the result of the universe marshaling its forces to move you toward your goal. Just be open and aware!
(5) Now relax! keep moving purposely forward each day, knowing that you are on track. Remember that once you have started this process, you are no longer alone in this. Stay open to the signals from your subconscious, from your intuition and from your environment. These are now all working with you to show you the way.