Trenbolone – Cure Vaginal Yeast Infections Naturally
Trenbolone: Vaginal yeast infections may cause a discharge, itching, irritation and discomfort. Yeast infections in women are most often caused by the use of antibiotics or steroids, or may be due to hormonal changes during menstruation and pregnancy, as well as diabetes. Birth control pills also contribute toward the growth of a vaginal yeast infection. The clothing that women wear also has an affect. Tight fitting and/or dirty clothes that collect heat and moisture will many times result in an infection. It is best to wear organic cotton underwear. Give yourself room to breathe and keep them clean. Change and wash your underwear regularly.
Yeast infections, either oral, vaginal or skin, may also be more common in people with weakened immune systems caused by cancer treatments, steroid use, or diseases such as AIDS or HIV. The fungus may spread throughout the entire body, a possibly life-threatening condition, and most often affects the blood, heart, kidneys, brain, and eyes.
Dirty hypodermic needles or poorly implanted devices such as urinary catheters or intravenous ports may also allow yeast to enter the body causing an infection.
Natural Treatments and Prevention
Over the counter or prescription yeast infection medication sometimes alleviates pain but it also has many side effects. Side effects may include burns and rashes, nausea, mouth and lip swelling, hives, etc. These medications oftentimes treat the symptoms but not the underlying cause. They can also cause the fungus to mutate and become drug resistant and stronger than before, making it extremely hard to kill.
Below are natural ways to cure and/or prevent vaginal yeast infections.
– Avoid yeast infections by reducing sugar from your diet.
– Take Probiotics, via supplements or cultured foods like kefir, miso, and organic yogurt. They suppress potentially harmful bacteria and help good bacteria to flourish
– Eat raw garlic and onions because it has anti-fungal properties
– Stop taking antibiotics, birth control pills and steroids, if possible.
– Don’t wash with harsh, scented soaps because they irritate the skin.
– Remember to wipe from front to back and never back to front, to avoid bacteria from anus to reach vagina.
– Do not douche regularly because it is unnecessary and it disturbs the vagina’s good bacteria.